Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fw: THE PROCESS - Use it!!! It works!!!

please pass this onnnnnnn god bless m

--- On Wed, 6/17/09, Shannon James wrote:


From: Shannon James
Subject: THE PROCESS - Use it!!! It works!!!
To: shannonjames@me.com
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 4:05 PM


Hi All,

Many of you have asked me to send this out and I am sorry that it is just now going out to you! I have trying to make sure it is exactly what we do and trying to make it perfect! But, as we all know, nothing is perfect. J



If you are not using the power of the 3-way call with anyone of the people that have being doing this a bit longer, you are probably not having the results that you want. We are totally here for you to utilize. Each of us continue to use the power of the 3-way call and it works due to the 3rd party validation. Trust us!!!



For those of you who have been doing this type of process, please pass this on to your people. We want to fill in all the gaps in the matrix and truly pay it forward to everyone!!



This thing is getting so big, and going so fast, hold on tight—the ride of our lifetime is coming~~



Best to you,

Shannon James

www.TheLiquidVision.com

(831) 869-9153 direct

Email: Efusjon@brylind.com







Step 1. (by phone)



a.) Call prospective referral: “I have to talk to you about a stock tip-type thing—This company, Efusjon, has figured out how to monetize Facebook and they have a patented marketing system that’s going public on Facebook and we have a chance to get in on it!! I want to get you information on this—can I email you what I have?”



DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING!! TELL THEM YOU DON’T KNOW THE EXACT DETAILS, BUT THE VIDEO YOU ARE SENDING THEM WILL CLARIFY EVERYTHING.



Step 2. – Send one or two of these and ask when is a good time to get back in touch:



1. www.eclubmoney.com

2. Is the eFusjon Energy Club a Pyramid?

3. http://www.viddler.com/explore/EfusjonAllstars/videos

4. http://www.matrixjuice.com

5. http://efusjonboom.blogspot.com



Step 3. – Call your referrer/upline and let them know when the appointment is set for.





OR



Step 1. (by email) Send the Ziegler/Neufeld letter



Dear _______: (DO NOT SEND BULK EMAIL, SEND ONE AT A TIME)



I've been approached with an opportunity to become involved in something I believe has the potential to be a worthwhile and financially fulfilling endeavor, particularly given the current economic environment. I am sure that you, like me, are concerned about your financial future. I know that we are all dealing with the "mother" of all economic downturns and our financial stability, i.e., 401K, housing market, etc. are being negatively affected. When I heard about this, I researched it thoroughly before I got involved. Obviously, I wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting into and, after my research, I felt you may be interested as well. I truly believe this could be a lifeline at this point in our lives and possibly an opportunity to create longterm financial security.

If you could go back in time and someone offered you an IPO in Microsoft, Google or Yahoo, knowing what you know now, would get involved? Of course you would. The problem is that at the time you were not "in the know" and you were never given that chance. What I am talking about may end up being as big as any of those companies and we have a chance to be the people that are "in the know".

If you are interested in hearing more, let me know and I will be happy to share the information with you. However, if your not interested, that is fine and I will never bring it up again. I just don't want you to hear about it later and know I didn't give you a heads up. I wish someone would have let me in on Microsoft, Google or Yahoo. This is the real deal.

Talk to you soon,



YOUR NAME



Step 2. – When you get a response, this is what you say:



_______, I need to tell you 3 things and then with your permission, I am going to send you some links to evaluate:

a. “I am not going to sell you anything.”

b. “I am not going to recruit you; if I was, I would make $5.10; my time is worth more than that!”

c. “This is about paying it forward with information that is like a stock tip.”



Step 3. – Send out one or more of these (review them each yourself) and ask when a good time to call back:



6. www.eclubmoney.com

7. Is the eFusjon Energy Club a Pyramid?

8. http://www.viddler.com/explore/EfusjonAllstars/videos

9. http://www.matrixjuice.com

10. http://efusjonboom.blogspot.com





Step 4. – Call your referrer/upline and let them know when the appointment is set for.






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment